We are pleased to be able to work with our prominent Mergers and Acquisitions company to assist them in recruiting and filling the position of Personal Administrative Assistant to the CEO
. This is a direct hire position with full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability as well as paid time off.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following functions:
- Support the company President and other key executives.
- Calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Prepares reviews and submits regulatory reports, contract documentation and correspondence in accordance with standardized practices.
- Facilitates the administrative duties related to the sale, transfer, opening and closing of locations and provides ongoing administrative support.
- Assist Executive Admin and provides administrative support for the monthly and quarterly Regional, Management, Advisory Council and Board of Directors’ meetings by preparing the materials necessary for attendees and responding to requests during the meetings.
- Maintains the corporate directory by updating with changes as needed and ensuring that the most current version is available electronically and distributed as needed.
- Provides administrative
- Attendance, organization, and good time management skills are essential functions of this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college is preferred; or two years or more related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in general office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet software and Contact Management systems is expected.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: