Capital Professionals is pleased to be working with our Dallas, TX client is in search of an Staff Accountant
to join their Logistics Company on a direct hire basis immediately. The preferred candidate come from the logistics industry but it is not necessary and an understand of the transportation industry is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of advanced Staff Accounting/bookkeeping experience, is proficient with Great Plains or equivalent accounting system.
- Coordination of the monthly close process under the direction of the Controller
- Provide financial support and analysis to department managers and leadership team members
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Supervision of the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and deduction management processes
- Provide budget and forecasting support.
- Data analysis and presentation
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field or equivalent experience with a solid understanding of basic accounting.
- 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Eagerness to work hard, learn and grow as a finance professional.
- Experience in fast-paced environment is necessary.
- Ability to multitask
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, & Dental Benefits
- Paid time off