Capital Professionals is pleased to be partnered with a global producer and manufacturer of hand tools in their search for a Plant Controller for their South Arlington location. They are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment and someone that is looking for an opportunity to grow and expand their career. The chosen candidate will have an opportunity to progressively excel with competitive salary, benefits and a great work life balance!
As a Plant Controller, you will be responsible for all plant accounting functions with a strong emphasis on inventory control. The position interfaces daily with the Operations Manager and production staff to support continuous improvement and develop business strategy. The position interacts with Corporate Headquarters functions including Accounting, Supply Chain & Logistics, Marketing and IT personnel. It will also be the responsibility of the Plant Controller to act as an internal auditor to insure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Processing all business transactions according to standard accounting principles, standard cost accounting, and Company procedures for multiple manufacturing facilities
- Administering and publishing key financial and performance measures including monthly financial reporting package and analysis Administering and reporting on annual budget process and capital spending.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance (taxes, insurance, etc.) which includes working with outside auditors and tax authorities
- Supporting product costing and quoting
- Supporting manufacturing with cost analysis
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting from a four year accredited college or university and have 3-5 years of experience in accounting with 2 or more years in manufacturing. Candidates with their CPA are preferred. Candidates with ERP systems experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is preferred. You should be proficient in MS Office Suite of applications. In addition, candidates with working knowledge of PRMS is a plus.
The company provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Flex Spending Account
- Education Reimbursement Program