Capital Professionals are pleased to be representing a leading global private investment firm in their search for an Quantitative Analyst. While the company has global offices, this position will be based in downtown Ft Worth, TX. The company is a leading independent investment firm specializing in leveraged loans, high yield bonds, structured products, distressed securities and turnaround investments. The company manages distressed funds,credit hedge funds, customized accounts and other specialty credit funds. The Quantitative Analyst will provide support functions pertaining to certificated trade settlements and claims processing. The ideal candidate must be able to work under strict time constraints with diligence and accuracy. This company offers great health care benefits.
This role will provide an opportunity to analyze large amounts of financial data for investor report, portfolio attribution, risk and performance reporting for investment funds managed by the firm. This analyst will be highly focused on accuracy and process improvement. A strong solution orientation and unrelenting attention to detail is clear requirements for success. This position reports to the Manager of the Investor Reporting Group.
- Support Client Coverage and Marketing groups
- Create, update and review investor reporting packages
- Set up, review and distribute investor reporting within CRM system
- Analyze large amount of data and compile performance reports for various firm wide composites
- Create and review risk and attribution reports for PMs and trading desk
- Provide information for marketing presentations and various RFPs
- Liaise and collaborate with Client Coverage, Client Accounting, Trading and Legal and Compliance in responding to investor inquiries and feedback
- Identify and seek to resolve data discrepancies
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting related roles, Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance preferable), superior level of expertise in Microsoft Excel, excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) along with strong problem-solving and analytical skills. A self-starter with the ability to sustain a high energy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this candidate will manage and complete multiple projects with minimal supervision. This candidate should possess a strong work ethic, ability and willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done, be detail oriented and well organized, seek challenges and have the ability to think independently and adapt to change. Given the role includes collaborating with multiple departments a high degree of maturity, diplomacy, ethical behavior, professionalism, integrity and character is a must. Working knowledge of VBA and SQL is a plus.