Capital Professionals is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant
to join its Fort Worth, TX operations. The Executive Administrative Assistant
adds value to our office by making a positive impression and building rapport with our professionals and assistants. The role will be responsible for supporting the business needs of the accounting staff in a growing investment firm. This is a direct hire position with full benefits and bonus potential too with an amazing company!!
- Greet, welcome, direct and announce visitors to the office.
- Set up conference calls and meetings.
- Create/revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems and form control; implement changes.
- Perform other clerical duties such as downloading monthly statements and reports from banking institutions, filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
- Assist with daily general office upkeep duties as well as with special events.
- Standard office hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm CST; Flexibility required during peak periods.
- Provide coverage for other Assistants while they are on vacation or out of the office.
- 1-3 years proven work experience handling administrative responsibilities
- Strong motivational and organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, manage projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong acumen for logistical and meeting coordination
- Proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude
- Dependable in attendance and demonstrate reliability for day-to-day workflow
- Ability to prioritize, timely execute and work under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Polished, professional appearance
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred