Capital Professionals is representing an industry-leading Asset Based transportation company that is in search of Asset Basaed Load Planner
, for their Dallas office. Are you ready to work for a company with an excellent reputation? Are you ready to make an impact with work that challenges you, an environment that engages you and a company culture that recognizes you and embraces you? Then apply today!
We are a large over the road transportation company looking for an experienced Load Planner, if you have produce experience that would be a huge plus. He/She should be highly motivated, organized, efficient, and a self-starter. The position will require excellent communication skills, negotiation, solicitations for freight, and managing drivers.
- Oversees a group of drivers
- Works directly with customers, and brokers
- Meets on a regular basis with their group of drivers, and ensures that they are always satisfied, and always taken care of
- Makes sure their group of drivers make their weekly quota
- Follows the company's policies, and procedures
- Understands the market well, and knows how to adjust when it changes
- Experienced in the distribution and/or transportation Industry.
- Excellent management and analytical skills to handle a wide range of transportation duties.
- Competent in computer based management systems
- Must have OTR transportation specific knowledge and experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to produce and deliver the best results
- Experience in soliciting freight from shippers and brokers
- Able to start immediately!
- Reefer experience
- Dry van experience
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Experience with TMW Systems (Preferred, but can be implemented)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Health insurance
We are looking for a candidate to start immediately! Our client offers benefits, and a competitive salary.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent