Capital Professionals is pleased to be assisting our Dallas, TX based client who is in search of a Senior Cost Accountant
on a direct hire basis. The position requires a degree in accounting with a minimum of 5 years of senior accounting experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of accrual basis accounting.
- Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work with multiple entities at the same time.
- Preparation and review of all G/L transactions.
- Ability to create and input data into financial statements.
- Ability to prepare various reports for management.
- Must be proficient advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Net Suite Accounting Software is preferred.
- Assist with accounting research and compliance issues.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Staff Supervision.
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (Master’s Degree a plus)
- The ability to meet tight deadlines is essential
- Excellent organization skills, very strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required
- Strong teamwork skills and a professional attitude required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This is an exempt position with a $80,000 to 90,000 base salary DOE, excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, retirement and vacation pay. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.