Capital Professionals is representing a very large, privately held firm, in its search for a Sr. Staff Accountant for their Fort Worth, TX office. The company has global offices and a strong presence in the industry with an impeccable reputation for success and management. This position has a lot of room for growth and advancement within the firm. Compensation is dependent upon experience, but is highly competitive plus bonus and 100% employer paid health care for the employee and entire family. 3-6 years of experience is preferred for this position. Great work life balance!!!
The ideal candidates will need to have Staff to Senior Staff accounting level experience, at least 2+ years of public accounting experience, bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.2
, and good job stability. They need extensive general ledger and financial statement preparation experience. They must come from a high volume and busy environment.
The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for accounting functions relating to a variety of different investment portfolios. Responsible for processing, reviewing, analyzing, and reconciling portfolios related operating data into financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
- Verify, review and analyze entity and investment level general ledgers. Responsible for general and advanced accounting functions and for meeting deadlines.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Prepare work papers and ensure the fulfillment of financial reporting requirements for external and internal audits and tax accountants.
- Prepare quarterly accrual adjustments and annual reconciliations.
- Assist with special projects and other related duties as may be assigned.
- Prepare investor reporting and find returns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ yrs. Accounting experience w/ solid fundamental accounting skills
- Public Accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills