Capital Professionals is assisting our proven and long-term provider of transportation and logistics services with operations across the US in searching for motivated, self-starters who are eager to learn, earn, and advance professionally in an ever-growing industry. Our client has an immediate need and is looking to add dynamic, fresh faces to their department to help ensure we can maintain the best level of service both to our Internal Client and external clients. We are in search of an LTL Operations Coordinator
to join their longstanding and highly performing company.
The position would be based at their Orlando, FL office and are proud to say, that even through the pandemic and many shutdowns, have never slowed down and have experienced substantial growth and hiring trends!
Our client takes pride in the high level of expertise and experience their team possesses. While the foundation is comprised of leading industry professionals, their ideal candidate can be defined only by their strongest character traits and not their job history. We hire the right people, not the right resumes.
- Verify all pickups received with the LTL freight carriers.
- Track and update all Client entered loads (those that utilize our TMS) and provide updates to the clients or staff as needed.
- Assist LTL staff with any additional tracking/tracing/late afternoon quotes and service issues and questions.
- Pull documents from the Carriers website to help with the Invoicing and lack of documentation issues to invoice and bill our clients faster and with greater efficiency.
- Learn LTL quoting and booking to help back up the team and ensure the group stays current and fluid with large volumes of orders coming in.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commissions
- Strong work/life balance
- Training and ongoing career development
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan