Capital Professionals is pleased to be representing a leader in the aggregate service industry, specializing in the design and erection of new aggregate material handling systems in their search for Structural Steel Draftsman / Detailer
to assist in both new design and expansion of existing systems. The company has over 30 years of industry leading experience with facilities located across the southwest. They have a proven track record with a great working environment that the ideal candidate can both grow and strive in. They offer a great work/life balance, highly competitive salary, excellent benefit package as well as lots of room for growth!!! Please contact us to discuss this amazing opportunity!
Structural Steel Draftsman / Detailer
duties and responsibilities:
- He or she primarily has to study the rough sketches and deciphering the specifications asked for by Engineering.
- He or she has to prepare the drawings with high precisions and as per scale.
- It will be the responsibility to incorporate all details of the drawing.
- He or she has to prepare the drawings according to the standards and terms
- He or she needs to store all the drawings required in an organized manner
- Advanced Steel by AutoCAD, Solidworks and AutoCAD draftsman skills and specifications:
- The skills and specifications required for the job of an AutoCAD draftsman are as follows:
- The person needs to have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD software and be proficient in the use of it.
- He or she should be able to understand rough sketches.
- The person needs to have good observation skills to observe things carefully.
- He or she needs to have reasonable knowledge about construction and designing principles and steel shapes.
- He or she should be able to submit work on time.
- The person needs to be an excellent learner to learn the basics of whichever drawing he or she is asked to make.
- He or she needs to have the team working skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced Steel by AutoCAD, Solidworks and AutoCAD draftsman education and qualification
The education and qualification of an AutoCAD draftsman are:
- 3 to 5 years working experience running Solid Works or AutoCAD.