Capital Professionals is proud to be representing a leader in global manufacturing to promote a cleaner and healthier environment for customers and employees around the world, in their search of a Bilingual Plant Production Manager
to join their rapidly growing manufacturing site in Garland TX. The Plant Production Manager is responsible for directing and managing the daily operations of the manufacturing plant. The Plant Manager will work closely with direct reports to promote a safe workplace, drive consistent quality, coordinate purchasing of the raw materials and equipment required for production, and distribution operations to drive and achieve the continuous improvement process leading to operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and significant experience in developing people in a lean organization. Lean manufacturing experience and the ability to drive continuous improvement is a critical component of the role.
- Leadership of the site is expected to be governed by developing and fostering a culture of transparency, collaboration, trust, and respect as daily deliverables are executed.
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency efforts throughout the plant ensuring production excellence on a consistent basis.
- Communicate clear expectations to all direct reports across all departments in meeting overall company objectives, as well ensure collaboration and coordination between departments.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are effectively implemented to continually optimize the sites performance in achieving key metrics.
- Establish and enforce a safe work environment with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the standards of production, safety and GMP policies are adhered to on daily basis.
- Must be Bilingual.
- Financial Management
- Decision Making
- Time Management