Capital Professionals is pleased to be representing a leader in the aggregate service industry, specializing in the design and erection of new aggregate material handling systems in their search for Mechanical Engineer with Structural Steel experience
to assist in both new design and expansion of existing systems. The company has over 30 years of industry leading experience with facilities located across the southwest. They have a proven track record with a great working environment that the ideal candidate can both grow and strive in. They offer a great work/life balance, highly competitive salary, excellent benefit package as well as lots of room for growth!!! Please contact us to discuss this amazing opportunity!
Mechanical Engineer Job Responsibilities
Design and engineer products and systems for material processing.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties
Mechanical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Evaluates systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, hydraulics, and materials.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to the maintenance crew.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing, manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing, testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product database.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, 3D Modeling experience.