Capital Professionals is pleased to be representing a leading global private investment firm in their search for a *Fund Accountant.* While the company has global offices, this position will be based in downtown Ft Worth, TX. The ideal candidate will have a CPA or at least have passed parts of the CPA exam, have a minimum of one year experience in public accounting and will prefer them to have Big 4 experience. This is a direct hire position with a competitive base salary DOE. The company provides an excellent benefit package including 100% employer paid insurance, bonuses, retirement, vacation and holiday pay.
*THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION*
• Prepare working papers, journal entries and trial balances.
• Prepare GAAP financial statements.
• Prepare investor reporting and fund returns.
• Work with auditors and tax preparers and review their work where applicable.
• Other responsibilities supporting trading, marketing and investor relations as needed.
• High degree of integrity and character.
• Ability to think and act independently.
• Strong work ethic.
• Follows through and completes tasks with minimal supervision.
• Completes tasks with a sense of urgency and is deadline oriented.
• Works well under pressure.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Well organized.
• Solid communication and verbal skills.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Proficient with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and other accounting software
• Ability to learn the securities industry and apply related accounting concepts
All candidates must be able to perform and pass a thorough criminal and credit background check and take a drug screen. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume below.